Network Outsourcing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Network Outsourcing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The development of workforce skills and reduction in operational costs are some of the factors bolstering the market growth. However, opportunism by some of the external merchants is restraining the market.
Network outsourcing refers to a service wherein organization receives network management, enhancement and maintenance services such as voice and data carriage, network ad & integration, telephony, consulting services, network system infrastructure deployment & support services and cross functional services from a third part or an external service provider. Network outsourcing helps in reducing the workload relating to operation and administration from an organization but also improves productivity and efficiency of the services.
By technology, web service is software that makes it accessible over the internet and makes use of a standardized XML messaging system. It is equipped with collection of open protocols and standards used for exchanging data between applications or systems.XML is used for encoding all communications to a web service.
Asia Pacific has witnessed to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India and China are the leading markets for the network outsourcing as these are the most inhabited countries with the availability of skilled man power and their willingness to work on lower wages. IT industry is anticipated to be the leading segment in market owing to its prominent share and is projected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The market for IT industry is mainly driven by increasing adoption of IT sector in network outsourcing market and technological advancements.
Some of the key players in the Global Network Outsourcing market are Sun Microsystems, At&T, Accenture, Amazon, Cisco, Ericsson, Huawei, Hewlett-Packard, IBM Global services, Nokia Siemens Networks, Siemens Enterprise, Fujitsu Enterprise, Verizon, Lucent Technologies, BellSouth Network Outsourcing, Colt Group, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Deutsche Telekom T-Systems, EDS Technologies Private Limited, Hughes Network Solutions and Nortel Network Outsourcing.
Engagement Models Covered:
• End-to-end Services
• On-demand Services
• Autonomic Computing Attributes
• Bandwidth Management
• Business Center Technology
• Cross Layer Traffic Engineering
• Digital Loop Carrier (DLC) Network Nodes
• Instant Messaging
• Modular Component Style Architecture
• Open Specification Servers
• Unified Messaging
• Virtual Private Network (VPN) Topologies
• Web Services
• Wireless Network Technologies
• Video conferencing
• Local Area / Wireless Local Area (LAN/WLAN) Network
• Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP/VPN)
• Internet Protocol (IP) Telephony
• Ethernet Links
• Network Implementation Services
• Network Infrastructure Provisioning
• Network Monitoring
• Network Security
• Voice & Data Carriage
• Other Services
• Media & Entertainment
• IT & Telecommunication
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Energy & Power
• Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
• Transport & logistics
• Public sector
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.