Network Traffic Analysis Solutions - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Network Traffic Analysis Market is accounted for $676.52 million in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% to reach $2993.84 million by 2026. Factors such as growing number of data centers and storage solutions, increasing network infrastructures globally, growing cyber threats and rising demand for IT security budget and connected smart devices are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, huge deployment cost of network traffic analyzer tools and availability of free network traffic tools are restricting the growth of the market.
Network Traffic Analysis helps to deliver complete and actionable data on bandwidth consumption and network traffic. It facilitates the end users to identify the threats. This module establishes and implements bandwidth usage policies protects the networks and provide the security in the network.
By Component, services segment commanded the highest growth rate owing to the adoption of analyzing solutions in network traffic across organizations as these services helps to maintain and improve network infrastructure. By End user, data centers segment is expected to grow at a highest market share due to the growing data centre traffic. A data center is a large network of servers managed by one operator. It is essential to use data center networks efficient and effective which will provide quality access to the resources hosted on the data centers.
North America has acquired largest market share due to the growing demand for high-speed nature of networks and infrastructure contribution. Asia Pacific is dominating the market with the highest CAGR and the growth of this region can be attributed to the new emerging technologies such as cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and rising cloud usage in countries such as Japan, India and China.
Some of the key players in the Global Network Traffic Analysis market are Genie Networks, Cisco Systems, Nokia, CA Technologies, Manage Engine, A Division of Zoho, Corporation, Colasoft, HPE, Kentik, GenieNetworks, NetFlow Auditor (IdeaData), Plixer, Solarwinds, Ipswitch and NETSCOUT SYSTEMS.
• Large Organization
• Small and Medium-Sized Organization
End Users Covered:
• Service Providers
• Data Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.