Non-Destructive Testing Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Non Destructive Testing Equipment Market is accounted for $3.80 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.92 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are stringent safety regulations formulated by governments, growing need to develop quality machines and rising number of nuclear power plants. However, lack of experienced technicians and high cost of equipments are hindering the market growth.
Non-destructive testing equipment is used for estimation and inspection of different properties of materials, mechanism and assemblies. The non-destructive testing is used to certify product consistency and integrity to control manufacturing processes. Non-destructive testing equipment maintains an identical quality level and lowers the cost of production.
By Technology, radiography testing is expected to have a significant growth in the market during the forecast period. The growth is due to demand from different industries such as power & energy and oil & gas, increase in complexity of different machines and rise in occurrences of infrastructure failure such as power plant leakages. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is projected to be an emerging market owing to rapid growth in infrastructure and power generation in countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Some of the key players in the Non destructive testing equipment Market are Microsoft Corporation, 3M Co, Apple Inc, Planar Systems Inc., Eyefactive GmbH, Touchmagix Media, Private Limited, Vertigo Systems GmbH, Nvision Solutions Inc, Sensytouch, Inc, Ideum Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc, Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, LG Electronics Inc., Sony Corporation, Acer Inc and Panasonic Corporation.
• Surface Examination
• Volumetric Examination
• Other Techniques
• Liquid Penetrant Testing
• Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic Testing
• Radiography Testing
• Ultrasonic Testing
• Visual Inspection Testing
• Eddy-Current Testing
• Other Technologies
• Leak Detection
• Dimensional Measurement
• Flaw Detection
• Structural Mechanics
• Chemical Composition Determination
• Estimation of Physical Properties
• Weld Verification
End Users Covered:
• Energy & Power
• Automotive & Transportation
• Aerospace & Defense
• Oil & Gas
• Government Infrastructure
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.