Non-Thermal Pasteurization - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Non-Thermal Pasteurization Market is accounted for $1.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $6.44 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period. The adoption of inventive food processing innovations to hold the nutrients of the food and increase in the shelf life of the product is probably going to further drive the development of the market. However, the misconception leading to additional regulatory steps for labelling irradiates food may act as a restraining factor for the market progression in the years ahead.
The non-thermal process is generally accepted in the food and beverage industry, as it reduces the foods’ processing time without affecting its nutritional value. Non-thermal pasteurization technologies are generally used for food safety and preservation through various procedures, such as decontamination and sterilization and their action on the microorganism’s cells.
By application, the beverages segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the expansion in the selection of market techniques in processed fruit & vegetable juices, wine, sugar syrups, beer, milk, and processed coconut water are used as they effectively increase the shelf life of beverages and prevent microbial development. By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to growing demand for the extended shelf life of food products and favourable food legislations implemented across the region.
Some of the key players in global non-thermal pasteurization market include Universal Pure, Thyssenkrupp AG, Symbios Technologies, Stansted Fluid Powder Ltd, Pulsemaster, Nordion, Next HPP, Multivac Sepp Haggenmuller Se & Co. Kg, Kobe Steel Ltd, Hormel Foods, Hiperbaric Espana , Hain Celestial, Elea Technology, Dukane Corporation, Chic Freshertech, Bosch, BaoTou KeFa High-Pressure Technology, Avure Technologies, American Pasteurization, and Advanced Microwave Technologies.
Food Forms Covered:
• Liquid Form
• Solid Form
• Pulse Electric Field (PEF)
• High-Pressure Processing (HPP)
• Microwave Volumetric Heating (MVH)
• Other Techniques
• Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.