Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Kits), Type, Method, Application, End User, and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market is accounted for $3.20 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $7.02 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Rising technological advancements, growing concern for the prevalence of several infectious diseases, and increasing R&D activities are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, high cost of automated instruments is hampering the market growth.
Nucleic acid isolation and purification is essential for a variety of medical applications such as drug discovery, research and others. The need for high quality, highly pure nucleic acid such as DNA and RNA is an essential for a wide variety of research and clinical applications. The isolation and purification of DNA or RNA is required for the genetic analysis and also used for other medical, scientific and forensic purposes. Different techniques are used to perform the process such as reagent-based technique, column-based technique and others. For the isolation and the purification of the nucleic acid, sources can be diverse such as hair, blood, bones, sperm, saliva, nails and urine.
Based on end user, the hospitals & diagnostic centers segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for early and accurate diagnosis of diseases. DNA/RNA isolation and purification techniques are considered efficient tools for the diagnosis of even genetic diseases such as sickle cell anemia, haemophilia A, and Tay-Sachs disease. Hence, the availability of such efficient technologies at moderate to low prices is expected to increase their adoption rate in diagnostic centers and hospitals.
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the very high use of downstream processes in the region. The growth of the market is also attributed due to the rapid technological advances, wide-range applications of nucleic acid testing in diagnostics boosting the market, rise in the R&D funding in biotechnology and healthcare. Furthermore, the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure is also fueling the growth of the overall regional market to a large extent.
Some of the key players profiled in the Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market include Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, BioVision, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GE Healthcare, Illumina, Inc, Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs, Norgen Biotek Corp, Omega Bio-tek, Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Zymo Research, Epicentre, Hamilton, Qiagen, and New England Biolabs.
• Circulating Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification
• Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) Isolation & Purification
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Cleanup
• Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) Isolation & Purification
• Column-based Isolation and Purification
• Magnetic Bead-based Isolation and Purification
• Reagent-based Isolation and Purification
• Other Methods
• Agriculture & Animal Research
• Drug Discovery & Development
• Precision Medicine
End Users Covered:
• Academic & Government Research Institutes
• Contract Research Organizations
• Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.