Nutraceutical Ingredients - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients Market is accounted for $31.66 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $65.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Growing dispersion of unceasing diseases and rising concern regarding longer life span are the key factors fuelling market growth. The high cost of the ingredients may be the concern and hinder the growth of the market.
The nutraceutical is any substance considered as a food or part of food which provides the nutritional worth to the diet. The nutraceutical is also a blend of nutrition and pharmaceuticals. Nutraceutical has a variety of returns such as it provides the nutritional supplements to the body through diet and works for the deterrence of diseases.
By application, functional beverages segment are projected to witness the major growth rate in the future, when compared to the other applications. To maintain good health and reduce the risk of illnesses, people are increasingly looking to adopt healthy lifestyles and diets. This has increased the demand for functional beverages. The expansion prediction of ingredients in the ingredient application market is expected to augment proportionally, with the wider applications of ingredients in the functional beverages sector.
Based on geography, the Asia-Pacific region dominates the market with a maximum growth rate. Customer preferences for functional foods and beverages have been one of the main factors driving the growth of the market in this region. Developing nations like India, China, etc are likely to witness huge growth for the market over the forecast period.
Some of the prominent key players in the Nutraceutical Ingredients Market include DSM N.V., FMC CORPORATION, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, BASF SE, Cargill.Inc, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, Dean Foods, Nestle S.A., Danone (Danone S.A), PepsiCo Inc., General Mills, Inc. and Probi USA, Inc.
• Tablets & Capsules
Health Benefits Covered:
• Brain & Memory Support
• Gut Health
• Heart Health
• Optimal Wellness
• Eye Health
• Prenatal Health
• Skin & Body Fat Metabolism
• Digestive Health
• Personal Care and Beauty
• Mood & Hormonal Support
• Cognitive Health
• Weight Management
• Joint & Bone Health
• Postnatal Health
• Energy & Fitness Support
• Blood Sugar Health
• Other Health Benefits
• Amino acids, Peptides and Proteins
• Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
• Dairy-Based Ingredients
• Soy-Based Ingredients
• Omega 3 and Structured Lipids
• Carotenoids & Antioxidants
• Phytochemical & Plant Extracts
• Nutritional Lipids and Oils
• Other Ingredients
• Dietary Supplements
• Functional Beverages
• Animal Feed
• Functional Food
• Baby Products
End Users Covered:
• Animal Feed Industry
• Food and Beverages Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.