Oilseed Processing - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oilseed Processing Market is accounted for $277.98 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $570.36 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are increasing demand for oilseed processed products, rising demand for biofuels, and the growing dairy industry. However, price instability is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Seeds from which oil can be extracted are known as oilseeds. These seeds are compressed to obtain oil for human consumption, biodiesel/fuel production and the residue is processed into a meal which is used as high protein livestock and poultry feed.
By oilseed type, the soybean segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to its increased use in the production of animal feed. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing livestock population in the region.
Some of the key players in Oilseed Processing Market include Cargill, Wilmar International Ltd, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Richardson International Limited, Bunge Limited, CHS Inc, Efko Group, Itochu Corporation, Louis Dreyfus Company B.V., and AG Processing Inc.
Oilseed Types Covered:
• Rapeseed (Canola)
• Palm Kernels
• Other Oilseed Types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.