Online movie ticketing services - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Online Movie Ticketing Services market is accounted for $17.97 billion in 2015 and is poised to reach $46.66 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period. Growing usage of smart phones enabled with higher internet speed is the key factor propelling the market growth. In addition, increasing number of service providers, rising consumer purchasing power, and numerous movie releases are some of the other factors driving the market growth. However, the rising number of home theatres that generate theatre-quality sound, getting that “theatre experience” at home and the budding Netflix subscription rate are hampering the market. Moreover, lack of trust in online transactions is also expected to inhibit the market growth.
North America and Europe represent two of the biggest markets for digital 3D cinema screens, capturing a consolidated share of well over 40% of the world market. United States leads the world in digital cinema conversion and is the leading online movie tickets market worldwide. While Europe and the U.S. have long conquered the online movie ticketing services market, Asia-Pacific, led principally by India has been equipping the global growth in recent years and is slated to record a strong growth rate of over 25% through forecast period. Growing access of internet and smart devices is expected to drive the growth of online movie ticketing services in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players in global Online Movie Ticketing Services market include AOL MovieFone, Inc. (US), BIG Cinemas (India), BookMyShow (India), Cinemark Holdings, Inc.(US), Cineplex Entertainment LP (Canada), Fandango, Inc. (US), Inox Leisure Limited (India), KyaZoonga (India), MovieTickets.com (US), VOX Cinemas (UAE), Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., Ticket Please, and Moviefone Inc.
• Digital screens
• Digital 3D screens
• Small scale vendors
• Large scale vendors
• Voice-Based Service
• Refund Service
• Mobile app service
• e-Movie Ticketing
• Other Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.