Optical Ceramics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Ceramics Market is accounted for $134.88 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $476.89 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period. Growing usage in aerospace industry and increasing defence expenditure on advanced materials and technologies are the driving factors influence the market growth. However, huge cost of optical ceramics may hinder the growth of the market.
Optical ceramics may be defined as transparent polycrystalline materials that could be used in place of single crystal scintillators. The advantage of optical ceramics is the possibility of production of reasonably priced and large sized materials for large area detection. Optical ceramics are replacing glass, plastics and metals at a rapid pace and thus, catching the world’s attention.
By Material, Sapphire segment has a growing prominence due to growing demand in medical applications, easy availability and presence of a large number of manufacturers of this material. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising manufacturing sector and low-cost labor in this region.
Some of the key players in Optical Ceramics Market include Ceramtec, Schott AG, Murata, Kyocera, Advanced Ceramic Manufacturing, II-VI Optical Systems, Surmet Corporation, Coorstek, Konoshima Chemicals, Saint-Gobain, Blasch Precision Ceramics, Mcdanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies , Siccas , Cilas, Rayotek Scientific Inc. and Applied Ceramics.
• Polycrystalline Optical Ceramics
• Monocrystalline Optical Ceramics
• Aluminum Oxynitride
• Ceramic Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (YAG)
• Single-Crystal Aluminum Oxide
• Other Materials
• Passive Devices
• Active Devices
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace, Defence and Security
• Optics & Optoelectronics
• Consumer goods
• Sensors and Instrumentation
• Electronics & Semiconductors
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.