Optical Interconnect - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Interconnect Market is accounted for $3.79 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $13.52 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% from 2015 to 2022. Growing demand for data security, increasing communication bandwidth and rising mobile cloud computing applications are adding up towards the development of the market across the globe. However, huge investment and sluggish commercialization of optical interconnection related technologies are some restraints restricting the market size. Moreover, the future opportunity for the market lies in growing demand for higher ethernet speed and comprehensive attempt to develop connectivity’s.
North America commanded the largest market share in the global market due to vast internet penetration. In addition, existence of massive internet based business like Google and Facebook among others have been a major growth driver for the market in this region. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to rising technological advancements.
Some of the key players participating in this market include Lumentum Holdings Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Amphenol FCI (AFCI), Broadcom Limited, Acacia Communications Inc., Molex, LLC, Finisar Corporation, Infinera Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Oclaro, Inc., Mellanox Technologies, Ltd., Dow Corning and Intel Corp.
• Data Communication
o High-Performance Computing (HPC)
o Data Center
Fiber Modes Covered:
• Single-Mode Fiber
• Multi-Mode Fiber
o Graded Index Multi-Mode Fiber
o Step Index Multi-Mode Fiber
Interconnect Levels Covered:
• Metro & Long Haul Optical Interconnect
• Chip- & Board-Level Interconnect
• Board-To-Board and Rack-Level Optical Interconnect
• Optical Engines
• Silicon Photonics
• Optical Transceivers
o MPO/MTP Connectors
o SC Connectors
o ST Connectors
o LC Connectors
• Cable Assemblies
o Multi-Source Agreement
o Outdoor Cable Assemblies
o Active Optical Cables
o Outdoor Cable Assemblies
• PIC-Based Interconnects
• Free Space Optics, Fiber and Waveguides
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.