Optical Sorters - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Sorters Market is accounted for $1.61 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.23 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include rising focus on automation to boost productivity in various industries and strict government rules pertaining to food safety is propelling the market growth. However, Sorting of plastic waste is tough and Basic capital contribution is high are hampering the market.
Optical sorting is also known as digital sorting. It is an automated dedicated system used for sorting solid products. Optical sorters are replacing manual sorting processes in the food industry due to increasing labor costs, shortage in the labor force and an augmented demand from consumers who want high-quality systems. It is the procedure of sorting solid products using lasers and/or cameras. The optical sorter recycling technology aids in automatically identifying and sorting most recyclables.
By Type, Hyperspectral cameras are expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period. In this market, they are being extensively used and implemented due to the rising need to solve earlier unfeasible sorting tasks. These cameras are similar to the trichromatic cameras and they gather data from the electromagnetic spectrum. They are increasingly being applied for quality control, sorting and recycling applications. Capturing images of the products may not offer sufficient data for a system to categorize or examine food products due to which several manufacturers are now implementing multispectral imaging systems, thereby driving the demand for hyperspectral cameras in the optical sorter market.
By Geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period. The Growth of the market in this region is primarily due to the stringent government regulations pertaining to food safety especially in the U.S., significant mergers and acquisitions and considerable growth in adoption of optical sorters in waste recycling facilities.
Some of the key players in Global Optical Sorters Market are Redwave Solutions, ZXY Technology, Pellenc ST, Tomra, Satake, Allgaier Werke, Greefa, Key Technology, Steinert, Binder, Buhler, Raytec Vision, Cimbria, ASM SRL, CP Manufacturing, Sesotec, National Recovery Technologies, EMS Turnkey Waste Recycling Solutions, Fowler Westrup and Newtec.
• Freefall & Chute-fed sorters
• Channel Sorters
• Single-file inspection systems
• Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Systems
• Mechanical Graders
• Hyperspectral Cameras and Combined Sorters
• NIR Sorters
• Other Types
• Tobacco Processing
• Waste Recycling
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.