P2P Payment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global P2P Payment Market is accounted for $1,845.29 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $4,491.14 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Rising demand for non-cash payment and increasing number of smartphone & computer users are the major factors driving the market growth. However, privacy and data security concerns and lack of awareness about P2P payment are restraining the market growth. Moreover, increase in support from public authorities would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Person-to-person payments (P2P) are the online technology that allows customers to transfer funds from their bank account or credit card to another individual's account via the Internet. It is based on the successful Paypal approach where customers establish a secure connection of accounts with a trusted third-party vendor, designating their bank account or credit card information for transferring and accepting funds. An alternative approach is where customers use an online interface or mobile application to assign the number of funds to be transferred.
Based on transaction mode, the NFC/smartcard segment is likely to have a huge demand as it helps to serve the customers better by giving them an easy and hassle-free mode of payment. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Increase use of payments in industrial as well as commercial has boosted the global P2P payment market in North America.
Some of the key players profiled in the P2P Payment Market include Circle Internet Financial Limited, clearXchange, CurrencyFair LTD, Dwolla Inc, One97 Communications Ltd, PayPal Pte Ltd, SnapCash, Square Inc, Tencent and TransferWise Ltd.
• Remote Payments
• Proximity Payments
Transaction Modes Covered:
• Short Message Service (SMS)
• Mobile Apps
Type of Purchases Covered:
• Airtime Transfer & Top-Ups
• Merchandise & Coupons
• Money Transfers & Payments
• Travel & Ticketing
• Energy & Utilities Payments
• Retail Payments
• Transportation & Logistics Payments
• Travels & Hospitality Payments
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.