Paints and Coatings - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Paints and Coatings Market accounted for $135.48 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $196.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2022. The present era of industrialization mainly depends on the advancements of the infrastructure in the construction works. Due to this increase in civil construction activities globally the market growth is in good pace. Moreover the growth in the market is due to advancements in technology and emergence of new automotive technologies. Lack of product differentiation in the market is a major challenge to its growth.
Water-borne paints and coatings segment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment in the market due to high demand for water borne coating in the commercial, residential, aviation & automotive sectors. Architectural decorating coatings segment following the market is also estimated to be one of the fastest growing markets because of rise in number of nuclear families and independent houses. North America is going to dominate the market; however Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to the rise in aviations and automotive industries.
Some of the key players of the paints and coatings market include 3M Company, AkzoNobel N.V., Asian Paints Limited, Axalta Coating Systems, BASF Coatings GmbH, Chugoku Marine Paints, Ltd., Hempel A/S, Jones Blair, Kansai Paint Co., Ltd., Nippon Paint Co., Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., RPG International Inc., Sherwin-Williams Company and Valspar Corporation.
• Architectural/Decorative Coatings
• Industrial OEM Coatings
• Special Purpose Coatings
• Packaging Coatings
• Protective Coatings
• Powder Coatings
• Transportation Refinishes
• Wood Finishes
• High-Solids Paints
• Radiation-Curable Coatings
• Solvent-borne Coatings
• Waterborne Paints
• Power Coating
• Other/Speciality Coatings
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.