Parking Management - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Parking Management market is accounted for $2.78 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $6.17 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.0%. Rapid increase in production of vehicles had created concern regarding parking, moreover, in addition to that concern for security, connectivity and safety. Overcrowding of vehicles leading to air & noise pollution and advancement in real-time information regarding parking are the factors energizing the market. However, integration of parking system in society and cost sensitiveness depending on the parking site are the factors restraining the market.
Corporate and Commercial Parks segment among verticals is accounted for major share in market attributing to demand for efficient parking facilities in order to develop safe and clean facilities across cities. Parking Fee and Revenue Management segment is expected to be the dominant solution in market owing to its application in maximizing the profit by optimizing the space and business demand. North American market is accounted for the largest market share on account of rise in number of vehicles in American market. Moreover, Asia-Pacific market is expected to gain traction due to rising municipalities in developing economies.
Some of the key players of the Parking Management market include 3M Company, Amano Corporation, Cubic Corporation, IBM Corporation, Indigo, Inrix, Inc., Kapsch TrafficCom, Siemens AG, Skidata AG, Swarco Corporation, T2 Systems and Xerox Corporation.
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Corporate and Commercial Parks
• Government and Municipalities
• Other Verticals
o Tourist Spots
o Religious Spots
Parking site types Covered:
• Off-Street Parking
• On-Street Parking
Software & Services Covered:
• Professional Services
o Maintenance and Support
o Deployment and Customization
o Parking Payment Systems
o Parking Information Systems
• Access Control
o ID Management
o License Plate Recognition-Based Automatic Vehicle Identification
• Parking Fee Enforcement and Permit Management
• Parking Reservation Management
• Parking Fee and Revenue Management
o Coin-Based Revenue Management
o Pay-By-Plate Revenue Management
o Smart Card-Based Revenue Management
• Parking Guidance and Slot Management
• Security and Surveillance
• Valet Parking Management
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.