Pc-Based Automation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global PC-Based Automation Market is accounted for $28.77 Billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $47.78 Billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast Period. Growing need for efficient monitoring in manufacturing plants and a rising emphasis on regulatory compliances are some of the factors impacting the market growth. However, fluctuating crude oil prices and high investments for the implementation of PC-based automation systems are restricting the market growth. In addition, high adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies and government initiatives are providing ample opportunities.
PC-Based Automation is widely used in almost all industrial applications to control the automation of industrial processes. PLC is one of the most critical components in PC-based automation systems Furthermore, PLCs are evolving continuously to include advanced features such as greater programming flexibility and ease, scalability, high memory, compactness, and high speed.
Amongst Sales Channel, Direct sales are segmented due to this channels offer various advantages to PC-based automation system manufacturers they cater to the customization requirements of end-user industries and eliminate resellers' markup and the costs and risks associated with carrying large finished goods inventories.
By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the market due to India, China, and Japan play an important role in the overall growth. In India, increasing infrastructural investments and government initiatives such as "Make in India" are supporting market growth. The Government of India is encouraging foreign companies to invest in the country to build their manufacturing facilities.
Some of the key players profiled in the PC-Based Automation market include Honeywell, Mitsubishi Electric, General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Robert Bosch, OMRON, IDEC, ABB, Advantech, Beckhoff Automation, Bosch Rexroth, Emerson Electric, Kontron S&T and Yokogawa Electric.
Sales Channels Covered:
• Indirect Sales
• Online Sales Channels
• Direct Sales
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
• Industrial Pcs (IPCs)
• Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs)
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Other Components
• Wireless Communication Technology
• Wired Communication Technology
End Users Covered:
• Discrete Industry
• Process Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.