Pedicle Screw System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pedicle Screw System Market is accounted for $502.93 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $932.42 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of spinal injuries, growing geriatric population suffering from spine related problems and rising preference for minimally invasive surgeries are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, time-consuming product approval processes are restraining market growth. Moreover, increasing healthcare expenditure and growth in disposable income is providing opportunities for market growth.
Pedicle screw systems are used in spinal surgery to stop the pain caused by joints owing to disease. These screws are used in the lumbar spine for more complex anatomy such as the thoracic and thoracolumbar level. The pedicle screw allows stability in spinal arthrodesis and provides three column controls over the spinal elements for improving deformation.
Based on product, polyaxial pedicle screw systems segment acquired considerable share during the forecast period due to the growing incidents of spinal cord injuries. A polyaxial screw is used for connecting vertebrae to rods in spinal surgery. By Geography, North America is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to factors such as increasing incidence of spinal disorder and growing orthopedic joint replacement surgery.
Some of the key players profiled in the Pedicle Screw Systems market include Zimmer, Biomet Holdings, Inc., X-spine Systems, Inc., Stryker Corporation, RTI Surgical, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Medtronic PLC, LDR Holding Corporation, K2M Group Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), CTL Medical Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Auxein Medical, Alphatec Spine, Inc., and Aesculap Implant Systems, LLC.
• Dual cored pedicle screw
• Cylindrical pedicle screw
• Conical pedicle screw
• Polyaxial Pedicle Screw Systems
• Monoaxial Pedicle Screw Systems
• Other Pedicle Screw Systems
Surgery Type Covered:
• Open Surgery
• Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Spinal Trauma
• Spinal Degeneration
• Spinal Deformities
• Thoracolumbar Fusion
• Spinal tumor
• Spinal Cervical Fusion
• Falied fusion
End Users Covered:
• Research Organization and Academic Institute
• Hospitals and Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.