Pesticide Residue Testing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pesticide Residue Testing Market is accounted for $1.06 Billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.21 Billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as the implementation of stringent food safety regulations, rising consumption of organic foods and increased concern for pesticide and residue level in food products drive the growth of the market. However, lack of awareness regarding safety regulations among food manufacturers hampers market growth. Rising consumers demand food safety is acting as an opportunity for market growth.
Pesticide residue refers to the pesticides that may remain in and on food after they are sprayed food crops. The maximum allowable levels of these residues in foods are specified by regulatory bodies. Pesticide residue testing is done in laboratories by using liquid chromatography and gas chromatography techniques that help in detecting and eliminating various pesticide residues such as fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and many more.
By Product, the Chromatography segment is expected to have significant growth during the forecast period, as it is widely used in pharmaceutical companies. A large amount of pure chemicals for making further medicines is prepared by using chromatography. By geography, Europe is leading the market share due to stringent government regulations on food contamination coupled with the presence of multiple food industries in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Pesticide Residue Testing Market include SGS S.A., ALS Limited, Asurequality Ltd., SCS Global Services, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific Se, Bureau Veritas S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Silliker, Inc., Symbio Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Mérieux NutriSciences.
• Organ chlorines
• Other Classes
• Other Products
• Gas Chromatography
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography [HPLC]
• Single Residue Method
• Multi Residue Method
• Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry(LC-MS)/Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry(GC-MS)
• Other Technologies
Food Tested Covered:
• Dairy Products
• Meat and Poultry
• Processed Foods
• Other Food Tested
• Research Institute
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.