Phenolic Panel - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Phenolic Panel Market is accounted for $1.44 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.77 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Superior fire-resistant properties and requirement for quality products in the construction sector are the major factors driving the market growth. However, declining economy due to COVID-19 is restraining the market growth.
The phenolic panel is a plywood material that is made with the aid of woven fabrics/high-density thermo-setting cellulose fabrics along with phenolic resins. It is made of wood so it does not face issues related to plywood. It is prepared by pressing woven fabrics with phenolic resins in extreme pressure. These panels have resistance to UV, chemicals, moisture and high mechanical strength.
Based on end user, the construction segment is likely to have a huge demand due to rising population, increased urbanization and its high adoption for decorative interior & exterior, and balcony cladding in the construction industry. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to its high demand from the European countries, innovations in technology, regulatory policies, and government norms.
Some of the key players profiled in the Phenolic Panel Market include Asahi Kasei Corporation, ASI Group, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc, Broadview Holding B.V., Fiberesin Industries Inc, Fundermax GmbH, General Partitions Mfg Corp, Guangdong Yuhua Building Materials Co Ltd (Jialifu), Kingspan Group, Milwaukee Composites Incorporated, Pearl Industries LLC, Spigo Group, Werzalit of America Inc, Wilsonart LLC and Xtratherm Limited.
Class Types Covered:
• Class B
• Class A
• Air Conditioning Duct Panel
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defence
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.