Plant Genomics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plant Genomics Market is accounted for $6.18 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $14.49 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. Growing demand for improved crop varieties is driving market growth. However, the huge cost of infrastructure and less usage of automated instruments due to more cost are hampering the market.
Plant genomics aims to sequence, characterize, and study the genetic compositions, structures, organizations, functions, and interactions/networks of an entire plant genome. Its development and advances are tightly interconnected with proteomics, metabolomics, metagenomics, transgenics, genomic selection, bioinformatics, epigenomics, phenomics, system biology, modern instrumentation, and robotics sciences.
Based on the type, molecular engineering segment is likely to have huge growth during the forecast period. Molecular engineering is an emerging field of study concerned with the design and testing of molecular properties, behaviour and interactions in order to assemble better materials, systems, and processes for specific functions. Marker-assisted selection is the most widely adopted process in molecular breeding by key breeding entities, majorly for crop applications.
By geography, the Asia Pacific region is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the key players in different nations of the Asia Pacific area are concentrating on coordinating their investments toward biotechnology research on food crops and crops of high business incentive to take into account the increasing food requirements and to reduce poverty, especially among asset poor cultivating families. With the reception of modern plant breeding techniques, new crop cultivars can be created to guarantee high crop productivity. Additionally, key techniques, such as the adoption advanced plant technology by the main players in the Asia Pacific region guarantee food security globally among end-users.
Some of the key players in global plant genomics market include Illumina, Inc., Qiagen, Agilent Technologies, Eurofins Scientific, Neogen Corporation, KeyGene, Nrgene, Traitgenetics GmbH, Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., Novogene Corporation, BGI Genomics, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Floragenex, Genewiz, and LC Sciences.
• Genetic Engineering
• Molecular Engineering
• Genome Editing
• Other Types
• Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid (DNA)/Ribo Nucleic Acid Sequencing
• Gene Expression Profiling
• Marker-Assisted Selection (MAS)
• Genetically Modified Organism (GMO)-Trait Purity Testing
• Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid (DNA) Extraction & Purification
• Other Objectives
• Disease Resistance
• Yield Improvement
• Herbicide Tolerance
• Other Traits
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.