Plastic Films and Sheets - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films and Sheets Market is accounted for $101687.90 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $176413.68 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increased demand for bioplastic materials, increasing demand from emerging economies, rising prominence of eco-friendly and lower cost of plastic films & sheets. However, regulations restricting the use of non-biodegradable plastics and easy availability of substitutes are hampering the market.
Plastic film and plastic sheet are flat pieces of plastic formed to a precise thickness for use in specific applications. Products differ in terms of materials, properties, and dimensions. Plastic films & sheets are basically made up of polypropylene and polyethylene. They are used in the non-packaging and packaging industry. The non-packaging sector includes consumer goods, construction, medical and agriculture.
Amongst product, Polyvinyl Chloride segment held steady growth during the predicted period. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is one of the most widely used plastics. It is produced by polymerizing vinyl chloride monomers. It has an amorphous structure with polar chlorine atoms and possesses fire retarding properties, durability, and oil/chemical resistance. By geography, Asia pacific dominated the market due to numerous technological developments, particularly in the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry.
Some of the key players profiled Plastic Films and Sheets Market include are DowDuPont, Toyobo Co., Ltd, AEP Industries Inc, Reliance Industries Ltd, The National Petrochemical Company, The China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, Huntsman Corporation,Formosa Plastics Corporation, Uflex Ltd, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, RKW SE, Berry Plastics Group, Inc, Sealed Air Corporation, Jindal Poly Films Ltd, Bemis Company, Inc, Amcor imited, Toray Industries, Inc, Novolex, Plastic Film Corporation of America and British Polythene Industries Plc
• Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Films (BOPP)
• Polyester (PES)
• Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET)
• Polyamides (PA)
• Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
• Cast Polypropylene (CPP)
• Other Product Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.