Plastic Films - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films market is expected to grow from $47.62 billion in 2015 to reach $85.6 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 8.7%. The factors contributing to development of the market are population growth, increase in benchmark of livelihood and shifting patterns of food consumption. Some of the key drivers of the market comprise rising preference for packaged foods and demand for plastic films in agriculture sector. Opportunities for expansion in plastic films are due to bio-degradable plastic bags. However, huge production costs are restricting the market.
Pharmaceutical packaging application segment commanded the market during forecast period due to the easy accessibility of substitutes such as glass. Asia Pacific dominates the global market for Plastic Films owing to quick urbanization and elevated disposable income in the region. The high purchasing power of customers and a hectic lifestyle makes customers to be more disposed towards buying packaged food products, which will increase the expansion of the plastic films market in Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in global Plastic Films market include AEP Industries Inc., Amcor Limited, Bemis Company Inc., Berry Plastics Group, Inc., British Polythene Industries (BPI), DuPont Teijin Films, Garware Polyester Limited, Innovia Films Limited, Jindal Poly Films Ltd, RKW SE, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Sealed Air Corporation, Toray Plastics Inc, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Uflex Ltd, and Vibac Group.
• Polyethylene Films
o High-Density Polyethylene Films
o Low-Density Polyethylene Films
o Linear Low-Density Polyethylene Films
• Polypropylene Films
o Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Films
o Cast Polypropylene Films
• Polyvinyl Chloride Films
• Polyester/Polyethylene Terephthalate
• Barrier polymers
• Biodegradable polymers
o Consumer Goods
o Pharmaceutical & Medical
o Medical & Health Care
• Biaxially Oriented Polyethylene Terephthalate (BOPET)
• Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP)
• Polyethylene (PE )
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.