Plastic films & sheets - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plastic Films & Sheets market is expected to grow from $96.44 billion in 2017 to reach $159.26 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.7%. Increasing use of plastic films & sheets in agriculture industry, rising demand for bioplastic materials, growing requirement for bi-axially oriented films are some factors triggering the market growth. However, stringent regulations, plastic waste disposal and its adverse impact on environment are the restraints inhibiting the market. Moreover, the market has tremendous growth opportunities such as increasing demand for packaged foods & beverages in the emerging economies and rising demand for the product in different industrial verticals.
By product, BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) segment is anticipated to grow at faster rate over the forecast period due to its exclusive property of the film, which allows it to elongate in two distinctive directions. These BOPP’s are used in various industries such as packaging, graphic, industrial specialty, electrical and electronics.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific region dominated the global market during the forecast period owing to rising population, increasing purchasing power of customers, immense agricultural production and growing infrastructural activities. Among China and Peru, the emergence of construction companies is anticipated to create growth opportunity for the market in construction applications.
Some of the key players profiled in this market include Uflex Ltd., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Berry Plastics Group, Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Amcor Limited, Toray Industries, Inc., RKW SE , AEP Industries Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., Plastic Film Corporation of America, DowDuPont, British Polythene Industries Plc and Novolex.
• PA (Polyamide)
• PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
• BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
• LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
• LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
• PES (Polyethersulfone)
• CPP (Cast polypropylene)
• HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
• Other Products
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.