Plywood - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plywood Market is accounted for $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2022. Growing demand for housing and increasing usage of plywood in marine application for checks are the driving factors for the market growth. The demand is increased due to rising importance of plywood in buildings & construction industries. However, high cost of plywood is a major restraining factor for the market.
By geography, North America commanded the largest market share during the forecast period followed by Europe owing to increasing demand for housing and construction. In Europe, the demand for plywood is mainly in U.K. and Germany. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region. The demand for this region is driven by emerging countries such as Japan, India and China attributed to construction activities in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include Weyerhaeuser Company, Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Century Plyboard (India) Ltd., Atlantic Plywood Corporation, Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd., Uniply Industries Ltd., Greenply Industries Ltd., Eksons Corp. Bhd, Boise Cascade LLC, Columbia Forest Products Inc., Norbord Inc., Roseburg Forest Products Co, Dongwha Enterprise Co. Ltd., Duratex S/A and Arauco do Brasil S/A.
• Tropical plywood
• Softwood plywood
• Decorative plywood
• Hardwood plywood
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.