Pneumatic Tire - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pneumatic Tire Market is accounted for $237.10 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 477.92 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are Growth in Automobile Sector, Technology Advancements, Increasing radicalization and Technology Advancements. However, fluctuating raw material prices and growing trend of retreading hamper the market growth.
Based on Product, Radical Tires segment is projected to be the growing segment mainly because they are used globally for its ability to deliver numerous benefits that cross ply tires cannot. In the agricultural industry, radial technology has numerous benefits including long tire life, resistance to cuts, punctures and tears, excellent traction, improved handling and fuel economy & smooth ride and operator comfort. Growth of the agricultural sector is expected to augment product demand over the next seven years.
By geography, the North America provides potential growth opportunities in this region. The region has major companies such as Ford Motors Co., and General Motor Co., which have been at the forefront of technological advancements and innovations. Automotive growth in the region primarily U.S. is expected to spur product growth over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Pneumatic Tire market include Aichi, Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Hankook Tire, Kumho Tire Co Inc, Michelin Group, Mitas, Pirelli& C.S.p.A, Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd, TOKAI Solid Tire, Trelleborg Group and V.S. Industry Tyres.
• Radial Tires
• Cross-Ply Tires
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Two Wheelers
• Four Wheelers
• Passenger Cars
• Commercial Vehicles
• Industrial Vehicles
• Agricultural Vehicles
• Off-Road Vehicles
Type of Scales Covered:
• Orginal Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.