Polyethylene Glycol - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyethylene Glycol Market is accounted for $4.84 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $8.51 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Factors such as the growing building and construction industry, rising demand for water-based coatings and paints, and increasing popularity of cosmetic products are driving the growth of the market. However, the availability of alternatives is hampering the growth of the market.
Polyethylene glycol is a polymeric material composed of ethylene oxide and water as monomers which are hydrophilic and biocompatible, though it is a synthetic molecule produced by polymerization of ethylene oxide where a ring-opening takes place.
Based on the application, the healthcare (pharmaceuticals) segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period as the non-toxic nature of polyethylene glycol makes it a desirable component in ointments, fillers and tablets. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the industrial growth taking place in the developing economies like India and China.
Some of the key players profiled in the Polyethylene Glycol Market include BASF, Croda, Dow Chemical Company, Liaoning Kelong, Taijie Chemical, India Glycols, Liaoning Oxiranchem, Lotte Chemical, Huangma Chemical, Ineos, Shanghai Bronkow Chemical, and Jiangsu Haian Petrochemical Plant.
• Flakes/ Powder (More Than 900 Molecular Weight)
• White Waxy Solid (700-900 Molecular Weight)
• Opaque Liquid (Less Than 700 Molecular Weight)
• Polyethylene Glycol 6000
• Polyethylene Glycol 4000
• Polyethylene Glycol 3350
• Polyethylene Glycol 400 Fcc Grade
• Polyethylene Glycol 400
• Polyethylene Glycol 300
• Polyethylene Glycol 200
• Wood Treatment
• Daily Chemicals
• Metal Processing
• Food & Food Service
• Cosmetics/Personal Care
• Building and Construction
• Healthcare (Pharmaceuticals)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.