Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) Applications - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market is valued at $0.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.54 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of around 8.0% during the forecast period. Polyethylene naphthalate is mostly used in packaging applications due to higher shrinkage resistance, enhanced thermal and barrier properties, and dimensional stability. PEN films are major component of food packaging applications due to its higher stiffness modulus to provide improved barrier capabilities. Besides, high manufacturing cost is a main problem for manufacturers which causes capacity contractions and diminished margins for suppliers and manufacturers. On the other hand, recent developments of low cost monomers for production are anticipated to change market dynamics.
The industry is likely to witness significant growth due to rising demand for the products in electrical and electronic industry. Electronics applications is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period. Increasing applications in electronics such as manufacturing of solar cells, wires, cables, and various sensors is anticipated to boost the market growth. North America is the largest consumer and producer led by the United States. The growth of the market is due to emergence of end-user sectors such as automobile and electronics. Increasing usage of high performance rubber tires in automobile industry is anticipated to fuel market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecast period. Chinese raw material suppliers have enhanced production technology to cut down the cost which in turn reduces overall product cost. Europe is the main consumer of beer, so the demand for beverage bottling is anticipated to drive the demand over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market include DuPont, DuraFiber Technologies Inc., Seiwa Inc., SKC Inc, SASA Polyester Sanayi A.S, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Teijin DuPont Films, and Toray Monofilament Co., Ltd.
• Beverage Bottling
• Rubber Tires
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.