Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Packaging Market is accounted for $55.23 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $102.36 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from end-use industries, shift in consumer preferences towards recyclable & eco-friendly materials and increasing demand for recycled PET are some factors impacting the market growth. However, lack of effectual infrastructure facilities for recycling is restricting the market growth.
PET Packaging are used for packing fruit juices and beverages, whereas PET films are used in packaging solutions for precooked meals and processed meat. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is usually used in packaging as it acts as a tough barrier against alcohols, water vapor and diluted acids. Moreover, the nonappearance of toxicity in PET products that are used for packing food products is predictable to drive the market. The main benefit of PET over other plastic materials used for packaging is its high rate of recyclability. On the other hand, it is flexible, easy-to-recycle and shatter-resistant.
Amongst End-User, Food segment accounted for considerable market share in the global market owing to the increasing demand for ready-to-eat food and packaged food. By geography, Asia-Pacific held largest market share in the global market owing to rising economies in India and China and the rising industries such as beverage, food and healthcare & pharmaceutical.
Some of the key players in the global market are Dunmore, Rexam PLC, GTX Hanex Plastic Sp. Z O.O., Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (Dupont), Huhtamaki Group, CCL Industries, Inc., Graham Packaging Company, Resilux NV, Klöckner Pentaplast GmbH & Co. Kg, Gerresheimer AG, Berry Plastics Group Inc., Amcor Limited, Nampak Limited and Huhtamaki OYJ.
Packaging Types Covered:
• Flexible Packaging
• Rigid Packaging
• Other Packaging Types
• Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Lids/Caps & Closures
• Bags & Pouches
• Bottles & Jars
• Other Products
Filling Technologies Covered:
• Aseptic fill
• Cold fill
• Hot fill
• Other Filling Technologies
• Household products
• Personal care & cosmetics
• Industrial goods
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.