Polyimides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyimides Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%. Some of the factors such as rising usage of polyimide in automotive and aerospace and innovation and technological expansion in electronics manufacturing are propelling the market growth. However, low-slung bonding power in comparison to alternate is hampering the market.
Polyimide is a polymer of imide monomers. Polyimides are a group of tremendously strong synthetic monomers which are remarkably chemical and heat resilient. These resources are efficiently used to substitute steel and glass in several challenging industrial applications.
Based on the end user, the industrial segment is to lead the market growth in the packaging industry, which is mainly used for packaging of water (bottled), foodstuff, and alcoholic drinks. Though it is a downstream product of crude oils, with rising ecological apprehensions and reducing oil reserves, polyimides producers are shifting toward the expansion of bio-based PI.
Depending on the geography, Asia Pacific is leading the market due to the increasing population and growing development rates has made China the prime consumer of polyimides. The rising electronic assembly activities and the increasing packaging sector in China are expected to advance the demand for polyimides at a healthy rate.
Some of the prominent key players in the Healthcare Education Solutions market include Hitachi Chemical, Mitsui Chemicals, SABIC, Saint-Gobain S.A., Skckolonpi, Inc., Arakawa Chemicals Industries, Ltd., Taimide Tech. Inc., Yunda Electronic Materials Co., Ltd., I.S.T Corporation, Flexcon Company, Inc., UBE Industries Ltd., EvertechEnvisafe Ecology Co. Ltd, Kaneka Corporation, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company and Nitto Denko Corporation.
• Isotactic Pressing
• Direct Forming
• Hot Compression Molding
• Electrospinning Method
• Other Technologies
• Polyimide Film
• Polyimide Laminate and Prepreg
• Polyamide Alloys
• XLS Polyimide
• Polyimide Powder P84
• High-Temperature Polyimide Resin System
• Polymer Nano-fibers
End Users Covered:
• Automotive & Transportation
• Electrical & Electronics
• Chemical Industry
• Water Treatment
• 3D Printing
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.