Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market is expected to grow from $3.86 billion in 2016 to reach $5.78 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.9%. The polymerization of monomer tetrafluoroethylene has given rise to PTFE. The chemical properties(excellent heat resistance, optimum dielectric properties etc.,) of PTFE are providing wide usage opportunity for the market. The increasig demand for non-stick cookware and rising application of PTFE in automotive sector will boost the market.
Among end user, automotive segment is estimated to dominate the market on account of its distinguishing properties of the material as compared to other conventional materials. Moreover, micronized powder is estimated to dominate the form market owing to its low molecular weight these are used in paints, coatings, inks and grease. Asia Pacific region held the dominant market share on account of persistent growth in the regional chemical industry.
Some of the key players in the Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) market include 3M Company, AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc., Arkema SA , Asahi Glass Co., Ltd., Chenguang Research Institute Of Chemical Industry, Daikin Industries Ltd., Dongyue Group Ltd., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company, Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited, Halopolymer, Ojsc, Jiangsu Meilan Chemical Co., Ltd., Saint-Gobain SA , Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd., Solvay Sa, Zeus Inc. and Zhejiang Juhua Co., Ltd.
• Aqueous Dispersion
• Fine Powder
• Granular / Molded Powder
• Micronized Powder
End Users Covered:
• Chemical Processing
• Food & Household
• Textile Laminates
• Filled PTFE
• Industrial Goods
• Polytetrafluoroethylene Coating
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.