Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market is accounted for $2.35 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $3.82 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.2%. Applaudable growth in architecture industry in addition with automotive glass market is carving demand in the global polyvinyl butyral (PVB) market. Varied applications of the PVB such as films & sheets, paints & coatings, and adhesives because of its characteristic properties are fueling the market. However, handling difficulty, high cost of storage, and low shelf life of PVB films and sheets are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Films and sheet segment is expected to drive the PVB application market owing to its diverse use in photovoltaic modules. In addition to this, the films & sheets segment is driving construction industry segment in end-user market. North America accounts for the largest market share attributing to increasing use of construction and automotive industry. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market on account of rapid industrialization coupled with rising automotive sector.
Some of the key players of the Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) market include Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd., Chang Chun Petrochemicals Co., Ltd., Dulite PVB Film, DuPont, Eastman Chemical Company, Everlam, Guangzhou Aojisi New Materials Co., Ltd., Huakai Plastic (Chongqing) Co. Ltd., Hunan Xiangwei Co., Ltd., Huzhou Xinfu New Materials Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Rongxin New Materials Co., Ltd., Kingboard (Fo Gang) Specialty Resins Limited, Kuraray Co., Ltd., Lifeng Group, Qingdao Haocheng Industrial Company Limited, Sekisui Chemicals Co., Ltd., Specialty Resins Co LTD, Tiantai Kanglai Industrial Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Pulijin Plastic Co., Ltd..
• Paints & Coatings
• Films & Sheets
• Printing Inks
• Other Applications
• Construction Industry
• Solar Industry
• Automotive Industries
• Other End-Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.