Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) market is expected to reach around $85 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The factors contributing to the market growth include increasing construction and infrastructure spending in emerging markets. Furthermore, huge growth in automotive industry is expected to stimulate the market. However, unstable raw material prices and the strict government regulations, mainly in North America and Europe are the key challenges faced by the market. Electrical & electronics market is likely to be the fastest growing application segment due to growing Chinese and Taiwanese electronics industry.
The construction industry was the major end user segment using polyvinyl chloride products accounting for around 70% of the global Polyvinyl Chloride consumption. The rising demand of wood plastic composites and electric vehicles are the key opportunities in the Polyvinyl Chloride market. Asia Pacific has the major market due to high growth potential of construction industry. China was the major consumer in Asia-Pacific, accounting for more than half of the total regional consumption.
Some of the key players in the global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) market include Arkema, Braskem S.A, Chemplast Sanmar Limited, Axiall Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF, Solvay S.A, Formosa Plastics Group, Westlake Chemica Corp, Georgia Gulf Corp, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Xinjiang Zhongtai Chemical Co. Ltd, Ineos Chlorvinyls Ltd, KEM one, and Mexichem S.A.B.
• Credit cards
• Cling films
• Window frames
End-Use Industries Covered:
• Consumer Goods
• Wire and Cable Coatings
• Electrical & Electronics
• Furniture and Clothing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.