Post-consumer Recycled Plastics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Post-consumer Recycled Plastics Market accounted for $7.28 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $14.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Reduced environmental impact through plastic recycling, a wide range of such technological advances and wide usage in the packaging industry to manufacture FDA-approved food packaging are the factors driving the market growth. However, lack of required framework for plastic waste collection and segregation may hinder the market growth.
Post-consumer recycled plastics are utilized, recycled, and re-purposed plastics that are derived from plastic products. There are many environmental advantages of using these materials.
By Application, Packaging segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to its wide application in sustainable packaging solutions. Based on geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the technological advancements in the waste management industry, and laws governing the plastic waste collection, disposal, and recycling.
Some of the key players profiled in the Post-consumer Recycled Plastics Market include Waste Management Inc, Veolia Environment, DS Smith, Amcor, Waste Connections Inc, Remondis SE & Co Kg, Placon Corporation Inc, Alpha Packaging, Republic Services, Suez, Stericycle, Clean Harbors , Biffa, Eco-Products Inc, and Seventh Generation Inc.
Polymer Types Covered:
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
• Polyurethane (PUR)
• Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Polystyrene (PS)
• Other Polymer Types
• Blister Packs
• Other Products
• Collection & Transportation
Processing Types Covered:
• Mechanical Process
• Biological Process
• Chemical Process
• Automobile Industry
• Electronic Communications
• Building & Construction
• Electrical Product
• Home Care
• Personal Care
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.