Postal Automation System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Postal Automation System Market is accounted for $812.52 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $1,547.21 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Increasing e-commerce industry, growing need for important mail and rising urbanizations are some of the key factors driving the market growth. In addition, the growth of the Internet of Postal Things (IOPT) provides ample opportunities for market growth. However, huge costs of initial investments and maintenance are hindering the market growth.
Postal Automation is a matter of bringing mail quickly, reliably and economically from sender to recipient. One of the important tasks in postal automation is to locate destination address block (DAB) and to extract the pin-code from the address part. The long-range goal of postal automation is a continuous flow of the Mainstream. Postal Automation System can be used by enterprises to maintain a wide range of business decisions include product positioning or pricing ranging from operational to strategic.
By technology, Parcel Sorters segment is anticipated to have considerable market share during the forecast period owing to growing demand in postal industries. In automated parcel sorter, the sorting of a parcel is done on a diverse basis as per the requirement of the user. By geography, North America is expected to dominate the global market due to rising demand for automation and huge demand from diverse end user industries including BFSI, government, and others.
Some of the key players profiled in the Postal Automation System market include Toshiba, Pitney Bowes, Siemens AG, Leonardo, Beumer Group, NEC, SOLYSTIC, Fives Group, Lockheed Martin, Interroll, Bowe Systec, Opex, National Presort (NPI), Bastian Solutions and Vanderlande Industries.
• Letter Sorters
• Mixed Mail Sorters
• Culler Facer Cancellers
• Flat Sorters
• Parcel Sorters
• Other Technologies
• Courier, Express, & Parcel
• Government Postal
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.