Precision Medicine Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Precision Medicine Software market is accounted for $0.87 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.72 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.5%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are increase in the number of cancer patients, rising government funding in precision medicine initiatives and technological advancements in applications of big data technologies. However, the lack of skilled IT professionals in healthcare and the high cost of deployment are hindering the market growth.
Based on application, the oncology segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period due to increased funding in cancer research and the rising occurrence of cancer. In addition, increase genomics-based clinical trials of targeted agents and immunotherapy is also fuelling the segment growth during the forecast period. Biomarkers have other specific applications in the field of oncology.
By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market. The regional market growth is majorly driven by the rising HCIT investments in this region and increasing digitalization.
Some of the key players in the Precision Medicine Software market include 2bprecise, LLC, Gene42, Inc., Syapse, Inc., Human Longevity, Inc., Fabric Genomics, Inc., Translational Software Inc., Allscripts, Sophia Genetics Sa, Roper Technologies, Qiagen, Lifeomic Health, LLC and Pieriandx, Inc.
Delivery Modes Covered:
• Cloud-Based Delivery Mode
• On-Premise Delivery Mode
• Rare Diseases
• Central Nervous System (CNS)
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
• Healthcare Providers
• Research Centers and Government Institutes
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.