Pressure Control Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pressure Control Equipment market is accounted for $5.4 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.6 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6%. Technical development in oilfield equipment and increase in eccentric hydrocarbon production are some of the key factors boosting the growth of the market. However, dropping drilling activities and fix counts are hindering the market growth.
Based on the component, control head segment to grow at the highest rate as these is mainly used to improve personal protection and surrounding safety. In drilling application, control head provides a minor barrier to the discharge of good fluids on the rig floor and the work over operations involving the use of nitrogen or other gases occasionally use control heads.
Depending on the geography, North America region is predicted to dominate, as the region is the new swing producer in oil markets due to the boost in the manufacturing of both shale process and deepwater exploration.
Some of the key players in the Pressure Control Equipment market includeThe Weir Group, TIS Manufacturing, Weatherford International, FHE, GKD Industries, Baker Hughes, A Ge Company, Brace Tool, Hunting, Integrated Equipment, IoT Group, Lee SPECialties, National Oilwell Varco, Schlumberger, and The IKM Group.
• Low Pressure (Below 10,000 PSI)
• High Pressure (Above 10,000 PSI)
• Control Head
• Christmas Tree (Flow Tee)
• Wellhead Flange
• Quick Unions
• Adapter Flange
• Other Components
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.