Pressure Labels - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pressure Labels Market is accounted for $70.85 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $120.51 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.08% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by growth in pharmaceuticals industry, wide application in various industries. Furthermore with technological advancements, industrialization and medical sector across the globe, there is a rapidly increasing need for pressure labels. However, rising raw material cost and advantages of wet-glue labels over pressure labels are the restraints limiting the market growth.
The food & beverages segment is projected to be the fastest-growing end-user industry in the next five years. However, release liner labels segment is estimated to give the largest market share whereas linerless labels, at the highest CAGR, will play a key role in changing the pressure labels landscape during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region leads the market due to its large population and its proven identity of a major manufacturing hub that offers production opportunities at affordable costs to companies.
Some of the prominent Pressure Labels Market participants include Torraspapel Adestor, UPM-Kymmene OYJ, Coveris Holdings S.A., Henkel AG & Co. KGAA, Mondi PLC, H.B. Fuller, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, CCL Industries Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation and The 3M Company.
Product Types Covered:
• Linerless Labels
• Release Liner Labels
Printing Technology Covered:
• Digital Printing
• Screen Printing
• Solvent-Based Pressure Labels
• Radiation-Based Pressure Labels
• Solvent-Based Pressure Labels
• Hot Melt-Based Pressure Labels
End-User Industry Covered:
• Home & Personal Care
• Consumer Durables
• Food & Beverages
• Other End Users
• Face stock
• Other compositions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.