Process Safety Services - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Process Safety Services Market is accounted for $2,675.30 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $5,420.00 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Factors such as increase concern about the safety solutions, rising demand in the merging and acquisitions among manufacturers are fueling the market growth. However, huge investment and lack of skilled labor acts as hindrance for the growth of the market.
Process safety refers to the protection of property and people from catastrophic and episodic incidents that may result from unexpected or unplanned deviations in process conditions. Process safety services help customers in meeting their health, safety, and environmental compliance needs in a systematic manner.
Amongst Process Manufacturing, oil and gas segment has significant market share during the forecast period. Because of safety systems in the oil and gas industry are ageing that needs to be replaced by new ones. By geography, North America region has emerged as the propelling market share due to a robust infrastructure and government policies that mandate deployment of safety procedure in process industries for timely alerts.
Some of the key players in Process Safety Services market include SOCOTEC Certification International, RRC International, Intertek Group, Process Engineering Associates, Honeywell Process Solutions, Rockwell Automation, ABB, Smith and Burgess Process Safety Consulting, Bureau Veritas, TUV SUD, Ingenero, HIMA Paul Hildebrandt, DEKRA, SGS Group, and ioKinetic, LLC.
• Risk Management Programs (RMP)
• Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
• Mechanical Integrity
• PSM Program Implementation
• Compliance Management
• Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
• Facility Siting
• Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
• Audits, Incident Investigation and Response
• Other Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Construction & Real Estate
• Process Manufacturing
• Automotive & Discrete Manufacturing
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.