Quantum Dot (QD) Display - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Quantum Dot (QD) Display Market is accounted for $1179.20 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $8943.84 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 25.2% during the forecast period. Some of the prominent factors are driven by increasing adoption of cadmium free quantum dot displays, growing popularity of consumer electronics devices. However, compliance with stringent government regulations on the use of cadmium and other heavy metals in the manufacture of QDs may hinder the growth of the market. In addition, numerous technological innovations in electronics devices and increasing investments in the medical sector have increased the demand for quantum dot (QD) display solutions.
A quantum dot display is a display device that uses quantum dots (QD), semiconductor nanocrystals which can produce pure monochromatic red, green, and blue light. This technology is used in LED-backlit LCDs, though it is applicable to other display technologies which use color filters, such as LED.
Based on material, cadmium free is estimated to be the growing segment due to rising adoption of cadmium-free quantum dot displays as it offers various benefits such aseco-friendly nature, pure colour, and wavelength tenability. By end user, QD medical devices segment held the significant market share; It is used in the biomedicine sector to colorfully illuminate tumours in order to improve the safety and efficacy of cancer surgery, primarily responsible for the growth of the market.
By geography, North America region provides potential growth opportunities due to numerous technological advancements and growing investments in the electronics industry in the region. With the rise in popularity of high brightness large screen displays, various players in North America are collaborating with each other and focusing on offering advanced products to consumers.
Some of the key players in quantum dot (QD) display market include Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Quantum Materials Corporation, QD Laser, Inc., Ocean Nanotech LLC, Nanosys, Inc., Nanoco Technologies Ltd., LG Display Co. Ltd., 3M Company, Dow Chemical Company, Evident Technologies, Inc., InVisage Technologies, Inc., Microvision Inc., Qlight Nanotech, Sharp Corporation, Sony Corporation.
• Glass Tube
• Medical Devices
• Consumer Electronics
• Other Devices
• Cadmium-Free Quantum Dots
• Cadmium-Based Quantum Dots
• Viral Assembly
• Electrochemical Assembly
• Colloidal Synthesis
• Bulk Cadmium Free QD Technology
• Biological Imaging
• Quantum Optics
• Renewable Energy
• Security & Surveillance
End Users Covered:
• QD Sensors
• QD Photovoltaic Devices
• QD Medical Devices
• QD LED Lighting Equipment
• QD LCD
• QD Laser Devices
• QD Chip
• LED Display Devices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.