Railway Wiring Harness - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Railway Wiring Harness market accounted for $2.15 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $4.97 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. Increasing smart city projects, rising adoption of electronic technology and increasing investment in urban rail transit are some key factors boosting the market growth. However, environmental issues for wiring harness are restricting the market growth.
By Type, Light Rail held significant growth during the forecast period. Light rails require less space and are best suitable for small and congested towns. By geography, Europe registered highest market growth during the forecast period. The rail industry in Europe is the largest for rail products, services, and high-tech rolling stock. The European railway industry is scientifically advanced and is seeing fast development in upgrading its total infrastructure with connected technology.
Some of the key players profiled in the Railway Wiring Harness market include Leoni, Nexans, TE Connectivity, NKT, Ls Cables & Systems, Furukawa, Prysmian, Samvardhana Motherson, Taihan, Huber-Suhner, AQ Group, Jiangnan Group, CMI, Helukabel, Deca Cables, KEI Industries, Gaon Cable, GPC and IEWC.
Train Types Covered:
• Light Rail
• High-Speed Rail/Bullet Train
Cable Types Covered:
• Transmission Cable
• Jumper Cable
• Power Cable
• Other Cable Types
• Other Materials
• Other Components
• Lighting Harness
• Traction System Harness
• Infotainment Harness
• HVAC Harness
• Brake Harness
• Engine Harness
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.