Rainwater Harvesting System - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Rainwater Harvesting System Market is accounted for $0.82 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $1.51 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are decreasing freshwater volume, need to maintain continuous freshwater supply and growing demand for water for irrigation. However, the high cost of installation is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Rainwater harvesting systems are used to capture rainwater to help recharge local aquifers, thus reducing urban flooding. It can also ensure water availability in water-scarce zones. These systems include catchment areas, conveyance system, first flush, filter, storage tanks, and recharge structures.
By installation, the residential segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for water in various household applications. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the increase in consumption of rainwater harvesting in various end-use applications.
Some of the key players in Rainwater Harvesting System Market include Rain Harvesting Supplies Inc, Watts Water Technologies Inc, Rainwater Harvesting System Limited, The Gulf Islands Rainwater Connection Ltd, Innovative Water Solutions LLC, Graf Group, Filtracon Technology Pvt Ltd, Water Field Technologies Pvt Ltd, Kingspan Group, Heritage Tanks, Climate Inc, and WISY AG.
• Wet System
• Dry System
• Rain Barrel System
• Green Roof System
Harvesting Methods Covered:
• Under Ground Harvesting
• Above Ground Harvesting/Land-based Harvesting
• Roof-based Harvesting
Service Providers Covered:
• Independent Supplier
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Sales Channels Covered:
• New Sales
• After Sales (Maintenance & Services)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.