Rear-Seat Infotainment Systems - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Rear-Seat Infotainment Systems market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 24.6% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing demand for luxury cars, innovative technological advancements, and new product offerings are the major factors bolstering the market growth. In addition, increasing adoption of smart phones, advancements in operating systems are some of the other factors propelling the market growth. However, high costs of infotainment systems, quality issues of aftermarket products are the constraints restricting the market growth.
By vehicle type, passenger cars segment commanded the largest market share. Most of the passenger cars are now coming with integrated electronic wizards to connect smart devices. North America accounted for the largest share in global rear-seat infotainment systems market followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth, over the forecast period. Growing income levels, increasing customer spending, change in consumer life styles are the factors propelling the Asia Pacific market growth.
Some of the key players in global rear-seat infotainment systems market include Airbiquity, Aisin Seiki, Alpine Electronics, Apple, Audi, BMW, Clarion, Delphi, Fujitsu-Ten, Garmin, Harman, Intel, MapmyIndia, Microsoft, Nuance Communications, Panasonic, Pioneer, and Robert Bosch.
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Passenger Cars
Technology Types Covered:
• Multimedia Player
• Navigation Systems
• Terrestrial Digital Audio Broadcasting (t-dab) Digital Radio
• Satellite Digital Audio Broadcasting (s-dab) Satellite Radio
Operating Systems Covered:
End users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.