Reclosable Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Reclosable Films Market is accounted for $107.45 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $250.01 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as growing demand for reclosable films due to its re-closability feature and rise in utilization of flexible lidding are fueling the market growth. However, legislative regulations are negatively impacting the market growth. The usage of a reclosable lidding films as a promotional medium acting as an opportunity for the market growth.
Amongst Packaging Type, Trays segment is driven by due to the ease in opening and reclosing. For tray-sealing, the trays are equipped with two opening points that are positioned diagonally opposite each other. This makes it irrelevant in which way the trays are placed on the in-feed conveyor, thus preventing costly errors due to rotation of the trays. It is Easy-to-grip peel corner for effortless removal of top film is of the major benefit for this segment. By geography, the North America region is dominating the market during the forecast period due to the demand for reclosable films in the food industry.
Some of the key players in Reclosable Films market include Winpak Ltd., Termoplast srl, TCL Packaging Ltd, Südpack Verpackungen GmbH + Co. KG, Stratex Group Limited, Sealed Air Corporation, Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, Plastopil Hazorea Company Ltd, Parkside Flexibles (Europe) Limited, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Korozo Ambalaj Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS, Industria Termoplastica Pavese SpA, HFM Packaging, Ltd, Folian GmbH, DowDuPont Inc., Coveris Holdings S.A., Buergofol GmbH, Berry Global Group, Inc., Bemis Company, Inc. and AS Estiko Plastar.
• Up to 100 Micron
• Above 200 Micron
• 100 to 200 Micron
Peel Strengths Covered:
• Medium Peel Films
• Easy Peel Films
Material Types Covered:
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Other Material Types
Packaging Types Covered:
• Pouches & Bags
End Users Covered:
• Personal Care & Home Care
• Food & Beverages
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.