Recycled Lead - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Recycled Lead Market is accounted for $15.01 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $21.20 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing demand for uninterrupted power supply, rising energy storage application across data centres, and the increasing popularity of electric vehicles. However, the availability of alternative lithium-ion batteries is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Recycled lead is also known as secondary lead and it is extracted from components containing lead such as lead-acid batteries, cable sheathings, lead sheet boards etc. Globally, lead has the highest recycling rates, better than common recyclable items such as glass, newspaper, paper and cardboard, and rigid plastics.
By application, the battery segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is cost-efficient, easy to manufacture, and has a low rate of self-discharge. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the low labour cost, availability of proper infrastructure, and proximity to end-user industries.
Some of the key players in Recycled Lead Market include Exide Batteries, Boliden Group, Doe Run Company, Aqua Metals Inc, Canada Metal North America Ltd, Mayco Industries, Nyrstar, Recylex S.A., SAR Recycle, ECOBAT Technologies, Gravitas Group, ENERSYS, KOREAZINC, and Yuguang Gold Lead Co Ltd.
• Lead Oxides
• Soft/Pure Lead
• Lead Alloys
• Solid Phase Electrolytic Reduction Process
• Pyrometallurgy Process
• Wet Smelting Process
• Radiation Shielding
• Rolls & Extruded Products
• Lead Acid Batteries
• Pigments & Other Compounds
End Users Covered:
• Data Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.