Refinery Catalyst - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Refinery Catalyst Market is accounted for $3.81 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.59 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Increasing energy consumption and stringent environmental regulations are the major factors driving the market growth. However, diminishing crude oil reserves is restraining the market growth.
Refinery catalysts are chemical compounds, which are added in refining processes of petroleum. Usually, petroleum produced through fractional distillation of crude, takes more time and fails to meet the demand and does not meet quality standards. They help to increase the conversion of petroleum refinery and reduce the time required to produce through distillation.
Based on ingredient, the zeolites segment is likely to have a huge demand as they widely used as adsorbents and catalysts owing to their porosity and large surface area. They are extensively used refinery materials, owing to their characteristics to provide micro porosity and adjustable acidity, thus making it ideal for petrochemical applications. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rising population and regulations related to environment. The increasing developments in amount of production of oil in refineries in developing countries of the region are providing growth opportunities for the market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Refinery Catalyst Market include Albemarle Corporation, Anten Chemicals, Axens, BASF SE, Chempack, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Clariant International Ltd, Criterion Catalysts & Technologies L.P., Dorf-Ketal Chemicals India Private Limited, Exxon Mobile Corporation, Filtra Catalyst and Chemicals, Haldor Topsoe, Honeywell UOP LLC, Johnson Matthey Plc and W. R. Grace.
• Catalytic Reforming Catalysts
• Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) Catalysts
• Hydroprocessing Catalysts
• Dispersed Catalyst
• Supported Catalyst
• Other Types
• Chemical Compounds
• Chemical Processing
• Environmental Safety
• Petroleum Refining
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.