Remote Firing Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Remote Firing Systems Market is accounted for $432.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $618.45 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.0%. Increasing dredging operations in seaports & routes and rising urban infrastructure development are some of the key factors influencing the market growth. However, lack of skilled labors in developing nations and limited investments are some issues restricting market growth. In addition, expansion of the mining industry in emerging markets provides huge opportunity for the market.
The remote firing system is a sophisticated technology introduced in the firing system sector to incorporate novel features and improve the existing system. The remote firing system contains four firing options which include manual, sequence, step, and scripted. Link quality features are associated with remote firing module which enables it to measure signal strength of each firing position. A general ‘in range’ feature can measure whether receiving a signal is possible, whereas the link quality feature can measure true strength of signal. The synchronization between remote, and firing module is necessary for communication.
Amongst on application, mining & quarrying segment acquired significant share due to rising mining & quarrying activities specially in developing economies like India & China and increasing mineral explorations in African countries. By Geography Asia Pacific held largest share during predicted period. In this region, the growth of the market is influenced by the rising use of increased underground & surface mining activities in the country.
Some of the key players in the global Remote Firing Systems market include Detnet, COBRA, Austin Powder, PYROMATEINC, Ideal Industrial Explosives, MasZengrange, TeledyneRISI, SimpliFire, LLC, Orica Mining Services, Tamar Explosives, MERLIN Electronic Ltd, Guangzhou Aifusheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, Galaxis Show technik GmbH, Blasterone, Solar Industries Limited, Dyno Nobel, Livewire Pyrotechnic Systems, Iskra and Dynitec.
Initiating Devices Covered:
• Initiation System
• Mining & Quarrying
• Road Construction
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.