Renal Dialysis Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Renal Dialysis Equipment Market was valued at $14.5 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $22.8 billion by 2022 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 6.7%. Growing aged population, a rising prevalence of diabetes and hypertension, End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) and lack of kidney donors for transplantation are some of the key factors contributing for the market growth. Furthermore, market has witnessed perceptible growth over the last five years owing to continued efforts made by governments to offer enhanced healthcare for people suffering from renal failure.
However, lack of awareness about kidney disease and reimbursement issues in dialysis centers act as major constraints for this market. Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) has gained traction across various countries and now accounts for more than 10% of the dialysis procedures worldwide. By geography, North America and Europe are the largest markets owing to improved healthcare facilities and high frequency of kidney diseases in this region. However, Asia pacific is anticipated to grow at a faster pace due to growing investments in R&D coupled with increasing funding by government. India and China are projected to be the fastest-growing countries for kidney dialysis equipment market in Asia.
Some of the key players in the market include Baxter International Inc., Nipro Corporation, Nikkiso, B. Braun Melsungen, Fresenius Medical Care Ag & Co., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Gambro, Allmed Medical, Bellco Societa Unipersonale, Fresenius Medical Care, Davita, Medivators, NXSTAGE Medical, Toray Industries and Rockwell Medical.
• Peritoneal Dialysis Solutions
o Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis
o Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis (CCPD)
o Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
• Hemodialysis Machines
o Blood Access Device Dialysate
o Dialyzers (Artificial Kidney)
o Hemodialysis Machines
• Dialysis Accessories
o AV Fistula Needles
o Dialysis Catheters
o Blood Tubing Sets
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Machines
o Continuous Venovenous Hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF)
o Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration (CVVH)
o Continuous Venovenous Hemodialysis (CVVHD)
o Slow, Continuous Ultrafiltratio
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.