Robotic Software Platforms - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Robotic Software Platforms Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to 2026. Factors such as increasing adoption of robots over different end-user industries such as manufacturing, electrical and electronics, food & beverage, automotive and process controls, growing demand for service robots for medical applications and rising labor safety concerns are propelling the market growth. However, lack of industry grade software is hampering the growth of the market. Development of self-reconfigurable and transformer robots is one of the new trends in the market.
Robotics software attributes to computer programs to make simpler programming of a robot throughout the use of a unified programming environment, unified service execution environment, and a set of reusable machinery intended to work in a debugging/simulation environment. Such software also features a set of drivers that are able to work with common components of robotics hardware and a package to facilitate computer vision, navigation, and robotic controls.
By type of vendors, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) segment is driven by the capability of robotic software platforms to enhance the OEM’s effectiveness and facilitate rapid programming without troubling production lines. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the largest market share due to the extensive usage of robots within industries like automotive, electricals and electronics, and food and beverage in emerging nations will increase the prospects for market growth during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in Robotic Software Platforms Market include ABB Group, Fanuc, Cyberbotics, iRobot Corporation, KUKA, Skilligent, The Orocos Project, EZ-Robot, Aethon, Energid Technologies, Brain Corporation, NEURALA, Siemens AG and Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
License Types Covered:
• Third party perpetual license robotic software
• Third party annual license robotic software
Type of Vendors Covered:
• Third party vendors
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
Software Platforms Covered:
• Service Robots
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.