Salesforce Automation Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Salesforce Automation Software market is accounted for $4,276.31 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $11,478.45 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors fuelling the market are growing need for business intelligence & insights, increase in investment in IT infrastructures, rising demand for streamlining sales process and effective utilization of workforce in developing countries are driving the market growth. Furthermore, rise in cloud based CRM technology and emerging innovation in the field of mobile telecommunications technology acts as major opportunities for the growth of the market. However, dearth of skilled professionals, lack of awareness towards software is hampering the market growth.
Sales-force automation is the application of computerized technologies to support salespeople and sales management in the achievement of their work-related objectives. Hardware and software are the key technological elements of SFA. Hardware includes desktop, laptop and handheld devices and contact or call centre telephony technology. Software comprises both ‘point’ solutions that are designed to assist in a single area of selling or sales management, and integrated solutions that offer a range of functionality. A three-tiered architecture is typically used to separate the database, server, and application to reduce programming demands on clients. A module-based design is generally used, to allow users to customize the package to suit their needs.
Based on application, sales forecasting segment fuels the market due to increasing demand in tracking mechanism to measure inventory management. By end user, banking financial services & insurance (BFSI) segment is expected to hold the highest market share because of associated business benefits and also innovations in financial products. By geography, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing region owing to increasing investments by government on small & medium scale enterprises (SMEs).
Some of the key players in salesforce automation software market include Salesforce.com, Pegasystems, Microsoft Corporation, NetSuite, Oracle Corporation, Sage Group Plc, Aptean Software Company, SAP SE, SugarCRM, Zoho Corporation, Bullhorn Inc, Infusionsoft, Infor, Inc and Bpm'online.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Scale Enterprises
• Small-Medium Scale Size Enterprise
Deployment Types Covered:
• Cloud-Based Salesforce automation system
• On-premise Salesforce automation system
• Software-as-a-service (SaaS) Salesforce automation system
• Sales Forecasting
• Order & Invoices Management
• Opportunity Management
• Lead Management
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Financial Sector
• Media And Entertainments
• Food & Beverages
• Banking Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.