SATCOM Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Equipment Market is accounted for $22.08 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $53.79billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Growing demand in aviation industry and rising need for uninterrupted communication in various industries are the major key factors driving the market growth. Moreover, growing usage of cloud-based services for ground mobility platform will provide ample opportunities for the market growth. However, high component and manufacturing cost may hamper the market growth.
Communications via satellite is the superior reliability unlike other forms of communication and provide superior performance as uniformity and speed. SATCOM consists of mainly an antenna, communication payload, transponder, switching systems, command, and control system. SATCOM equipment or satellite communication equipment are extensively used in a wide range of applications, including weather monitoring, telecommunications, navigation, military surveillance, etc.
On the basis of Technology, SATCOM Automatic Identification System has a growing importance due to the increasing demand for better identification system in maritime due to increasing maritime traffic. Satellite AIS is a vessel identification system used for collision avoidance, identification, location information. By geography, Asia Pacific going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the rising usage of satellite antennas in automobiles and growing R&D activities related to SATCOM equipment in the China and India.
Some of the key players in Satellite Communication (SATCOM) Equipment Market include Aselsan, Avl Technologies, Campbell Scientific, Cobham, General Dynamics , Gilat Satellite Networks, Harris, Holkirk Communications, Hughes Network Systems, Intellian Technologies, Iridium, L3 Technologies, Nd Satcom, Network Innovations, Newtec, Satcom Global and Viasat .
Satellite Types Covered:
• Satcom Transmitter/Transponder
• Satcom Antenna
• Satcom Transceiver
• Satcom Receiver
• Satcom Modem/Router
• Other Products
• Satcom Automatic Identification System
• Satcom-On-The-Pause (SOTP)
• Satcom Telemetry
• Satcom-On-The-Move (SOTM)
• Satcom Very Small Aperture Terminal (Vsat)
• Maritime Satcom Equipment
• Portable Satcom Equipment
• Land Fixed Satcom Equipment
• Airborne Satcom Equipment
• Land Mobile Satcom Equipment
End Users Covered:
• Government & Defense
• Civil Satellite Communications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.