Sealing & Strapping Packaging Tapes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Sealing & Strapping Packaging Tapes market is accounted for $14.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $25.51 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Expansive acknowledgment of bundling tapes because of simplicity of pertinence and broad scope of uses in the bundling business are fueling the market growth. However, increases in raw material prices are restraining the market growth.
Sealing & strapping tapes utilized while bundling boxes and containers help amid transport and reinforces the bundles bearing critical weight. This tape is best reasonable for palletizing, general bundling, shading coding, unitizing, packaging and container fixing.
By Type of Adhesive, Acrylic segment fuels the market share during the forecast period due to various favorable circumstances of acrylic glues in fixing and tying bundling tapes incorporate prevalent waterproofing and superb bond.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the market during the estimated period owing to largest exporters of packaging materials globally. biggest exporters of bundling materials universally. Cheap work costs and the accessibility of locally delivered crude materials have additionally added to the development of the market in this region
Some of the key players in Sealing & Strapping Packaging Tapes market include Wuhan Huaxia Nanfeng Adhesive Tapes, Mactac, Nichiban, Shurtapes Technologies, Scapa Group PLC, Tesa SE, Intertape Polymer Group, Nitto Denko Corporation, 3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Berry Plastics Corporation, Advanced Tapes International, CCT Tapes and Ajit Industries.
Type of Adhesives Covered:
• Other Type of Adhesives
• Polyvinyl Chloride
• Other Materials
• Strapping & Bundling
• Carton Sealing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.